Friday, March 4, 2011

Denise Milani Flowers

nice weekend!


Hello, dear ones! This is now the second Friday, I thank the rail strike at home must spend - Hurrah! You should consider that I'm sitting right now (as in days) before a huge stack of exams waiting to be corrected by me and just not less. Sebastian is since last night in bed with a nasty flu. The cats sleep since that time. Looks like I'm the only one who is awake. Let us hope that the changes over the weekend yet. What did you do? Had not you also feel like a road trip to Italy, to a gentle breeze, mountains and the Mediterranean? Could given the current situation, I am but for now make do with a night on the couch and make friends with cinema on Saturday, a flea market and / or a bike ride on Sunday. I wish you a magical weekend! Here are the links of the week:

makes art fun: Oak Beach .
I Will Also Megadoily
sweet handmade moccasins by Manimal
Good Idea: Seed Bombs of Ahoimeise
Oh, this child is the scoop!
Wow! Handsewn sculptures by Dawn Tan (the marshmallow bag I like best)
What a great, great bedroom for four girls!
Ooooh.
The new edition of the English-language online magazine Sweet Paul is here!
flower pots are boring and the is cool.
What a nice wallpaper !
The highly recommended chocolates that you have here seen, can you order here!

photo of Fernando Farfán (via the thinking tank )

My lovelies, today is the second day I can stay at home because of the strikes of the train drivers. Anyway, I still have to correct too much class exercises. Sebastian lies in bed since yesterday, he has a flu or something like that. The cats also sleep all day. Seems like I am the only one who is awake. Hope, it will change during the weekend. What are your plans for the weekend? I'm feeling like taking a road trip to italy, but facing the situation of today, I will be also happy with an evening on the couch. Maybe we can go to the movies tomorrow and visit a flea market or take a ride with the bicycles at sunday. So, above are the links of the week.
Have a nice weekend!

(So this is the first post that I write in English too. If there are any mistakes, please be tolerant. My English is not the best in the world.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment