Sunday, February 20, 2011

Film Salieri Streaming X

Oh happy week!


Hi everyone! Thank you for your kind wishes! Sebastian and I have baked until Friday night in the cake and picked out music for the birthday celebration. Zero Clock I got a Geburtstagseis (Something of high caloric Häagen Dazs) ... Yesterday we celebrated my birthday with friends and family in the (no longer used as such) my father's restaurant. It was great! We dished on many Bavarian delicacies, and Sebastian has oodles concerned Bavarian decoration, including Seppl hats for everyone! I got several tasty baked cakes, my mother has made enough ribs for all, and my father has to jump all drinks. Not bad, Mr. Specht By Sebastian ... I have been given a new, super fantastic lens, with which I am experimenting around since yesterday. The photos, however, has fired half a friend of mine. Knows her, on his birthday you barely have time to come to rest, let alone take pictures. Now we hang with big bellies, totally exhausted on the sofa and watch a few episodes of How I met your mother (thanks to an amazing "coincidence" I got all published scales for free!).

What has made me happy this week:

a great first birthday party
second Sebastian, who took care of everything so sweet
third woke up with two cats to be eingepelzt
4th Childhood memories
5th a loving family and great friends
6th numerous fine Gifts

0 comments:

Post a Comment